Welcome to DEW

DEW is a E-wrestling Role-Play federation. At the moment I am the only contributor of characters. I do this for my personal amusement with the possibly that others can enjoy this as well. The best way to view this is from the bottom to the top to understand what is going on.

Monday, September 14, 2015

(Johnny Sinclair reopens DEW. He has a huge roster of wrestlers from around the United States and it should become one hell of a wrestling promotion.)
Johnny Sinclair:It has been one hell of a ride but after consulting with my legal team I have now been given the go a head to reopen DEW. DEW has had many issues in the past. With serial killers becoming wrestlers and aligning myself with wrestling networks that didn't work well with my brand. I have now decided to do everything on my own and thus far it is shaping into a great thing. The card that is coming soon is going to be an awesome card and I can't wait until the day when this happens. I am so proud of everyone that has helped make this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment